January 28, 2008

The One Time I Will EVER Actually Pay Attention to The State of the Union

Today was not that bad. I woke up on time and had enough time to put on makeup. I walked to school and wasn't late. We did a review in Math for our test on Wednesday. English class was nothing. We never do anything in that class. Mrs. Minor wasn't here, but Ms. Jenkins was so we just worked more on our music, but we barely got anything done. Government was the same old class. I have to watch the State of the Union address tonight for homework, which I am not really looking forward to. After school I stayed around with Devon and Heather and basically walked around the school, which was boring. Very boring. I got home and then decided to try and learn Imagine on the guitar, which I did, except for this one part that's abit weird, but overall its pretty sweet. I found a new blog that I like alot. It's called Lilibet's Royal Blog and its funny. GO READ!!!!

Imagine there's no heaven.
It's easy if you try.

Till Next Time
Ms.Music.Lover

No comments: