My life has been crazy good for the past month, and I wish I would have shared it with you all.. But here it is. A Post.
1. School ended. I got my class ring, I'm a senior =]
2. I was named Graduation Committee Chair which means I plan graduation and MC the event. Pretty psyched about that.
3. VACATION! I went to New York for a week like I do every summer, and it was great. I went to the beach, got to see my family, and meet my new cousin Audrey.
4. Speaking of Audrey, I'm going to be her godmother! My cousin Brennan, her mother, asked me and I'm pretty excited.
5. I got my license!!! I'm a legal driver now!
6. I also got my AP scores back. I got a 5 on Bio (5 is the highest in case you didn't know) after slaving over that class all year. I got a 4 on AP Lang and AP World, which is kinda amazing since I thought I was going to fail World.
7. It's summer =]
I know this doesn't really make up for the month of not posting, but I'm finding now that I don't have as much to say. My days are pretty monotonous without school to make me crazy. But maybe things will start to get more exciting soon, because I am bored out of my mind!
I saw Harry Potter Wednesday night and I have a few complaints. I reread the book before the movie came out because I couldn't remember anything except the end; the cave, finiding the locket, Dumbledore dying. That's really all I could think of when I thought Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. So I reread the book to refresh my memory. Big mistake. After rereading the book, anything in the movie that wasn't exactly right stood out like a sore thumb. I still thought it was good, but I noticed everything that was different, and I didn't get to enjoy it as much as I should have. But one thing in the movie really irritated me. In the movie, Dumbledore never explained to Harry his theory on what the other four Horcruxes were, they just went off to get the locket, and Dumbledore died without giving Harry that extremely important information. Now, unless Hollyowood finds some one of explain all this to Harry in the last movie(s), Movie Harry has to figure out something Book Harry didn't have to. And anyone who doesn't read the books and just watches the movies, like my sister, won't understand what the last four Horcruxes are. That conversation sets up the entire last book, and they didn't put it in the movie. That irked me.
But other then that, I like the movie. Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, and Tom Felton are all freaking adorbale. Plus, I love Ron and Hermione together =] It's a good movie, go see it. And sorry to anyone who doesn't read the books... I just ruined the ending for you, but there's the whole beginning and middle to watch. =]
I hope I will keep posting... but you know me. =]
Till Next Time