January 23, 2009

Long Time No Post

These past two weeks have been crazy busy, between rehersals from 5 to 9, and school work, I just haven't been able to find the time, or energy to post. But right now, I'm in school. Guitar first period, and I never have anything to do, so I figured I would get on and inform anyone who reads this that I am not dead, and I am sorry. The play has just been a crazy huge commitment, plus the Energy Team competition is coming up soon, and the research paper was due tuesday. And, Coffee House auditons are coming up, and Ms. Chair over here has a lot to do to prepare. So, I really do barely have the time to even think about what to write. As much as I love my blog, it just doesn't ever really make it onto the "Shit I MUST Do Today" list. But I do think about it, and the few (possibly none) loyal readers who have read my writing. But, my blog in't really for the readers, even though I love them and love writing for them, it's about my life; The High and Low Notes of My Day. And these past few days, okay weeks, have been to hetic to even contemplate writing. It's like my day is just one long phrase of eighth notes, with no room to breathe. But, I should be coming up for air soon. So thank you for understanding.
Till Next Time
Ms.Music.Lover

2 comments:

Blanca Seyer said...

well i am a reader and enjoy u blog. Life sounds BZ and that i so normal. And it isn't life u HAVE to write. I believe u should only write wen u feel u have something worth writing but not only then but just things that are on ur mind. I don't have guidelines wen u should write actually.
Just write doesn't matter bout what doesn't matter wen just do it
-yerika reyes =]

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!