January 3, 2009

Boring Weekend and The Consequences of Procrastination

So, since I tend to procrastinate, I wasted my entire two week break doing nothing, and now I have all my break work to do. I finished AP World, and half of english, so I only have that and then extra credit for biology to do tomorrow. So nothing major happened today.

Yesterday was a different story. I went to the mall with Devon, Chris, and Tommy. We basically just walked around the mall, and I finally got Twilight in hard cover, so my collection is complete. Tommy and I took one of the photo booth pictures and it turned out really cute. I was mad though because we took four differnt pictures but it only printed out one copy of a single picture. Overall it was a good day.
Till Next Time
Ms.Music.Lover

1 comment:

Blanca Seyer said...

Well i am a fellow procrastinator so i know what u mean i am barely going to start my 2 weeks work right know. But what can we say we work good under pressure?
Nice post
akirayerika.blogspot.com
- Yerika
the procrastinator