December 22, 2008

Cleaning Does Help

Today I cleaned my room. Like cleaned, cleaned. not just straighten up. I reorganized EVERYTHING! And, I found my make-up! I thought someone stole it, but it was really just in a basket undernearth my desk! So, now I know where everything is, and I can function properly. Plus Devon came over, and we Facebook-stalked people. It's what we do... lol. Today was okay, kinda boring up tonight, which was fun. Yesterday was the family christmas party at my Aunt Ruth's house, so I got to see all my family, which was good. And, I'm going to be a godmother! My cousin Brennan is pregnant, and she wants me to be the godmother! So I'm excited about that. Overall, this weekend was good, and now I have the next two weeks off, so I will basically sleep till 12, and do nothing. So posts will be boring. But they will be coming. I slacked off a lot this month; I was just wayyyy too stressed out, and forgetful. But I'm back now, so that's good.
Till Next Time
Ms.Music.Lover

No comments: