December 14, 2008

Christmas Lights and A Car Accident

So today has not been that great of a day, but lets start with yesterday.

I spent the entire day at Ify's house working on various projects. Tommy came over too, and I actually had fun. I didn't go to bed till around one, since I stayed up trying to get homework done. I woke up this morning and drove to church. I parked the car, and was about to get out when another car backed up right into the mini van! I was so freaked out! I mean, no one was hurt, but its still nerve racking when you have an accident, even though it was not my fault. But anyways, I spent the rest of church worrying about it, and then spent the rest of the day trying to do my homework, and I was not very successful. I mean, I'm going on a field trip tomorrow, so its not that big of a deal, but I just have so much shit to do this week. I'm just counting down the days till my birthday... 6.
Till Next Time
Ms.Music.Lover

1 comment:

mariposa said...

Oh, I'm glad no one was hurt! & happy birthday in advance! :)