November 22, 2008

Sleep Saturdays, Frenzied Fridays, and Twilight Thursday

So I saw Twilight on Thursday/Friday and it was AMAZING! I loved it! I'll admit, there were differences, but they didn't ruin the books. Plus ALL of the guys were hot, especially Robert Pattison. *swoon*. But Friday was a bitch, since I went to bed around 3 and woke up a 6:30. I was going to catch up on my sleep in pre-calc, but we had a quiz that I needed to pay attention for. Biology was hard to stay awake in to, but I made myself. Choir and english were a breeze though, since it was choir, and we had a sub in english. After school I had to help finish the energy team board, go home, then come back to the school at four to leave for the exhibition. The event was at the Capital Hilton Hotel, and it was really nice. Me, Ify, Addie, and Jeffrey had a great time, once we ignored the other team members we don't really like... lol. But it was pretty fun. Today was All State Choir auditions. I sucked. Lol. My voice was just not cooperating with me so the high notes I can normally hit lacked support. And the sight reading and rhythms were pretty hard, and I just kinda winged it... so I'm pretty positive I didn't get in. But I'm glad I did it, and my choir teacher thought I had the talent to audition. So that was my morning. After the auditions I went to Dunkin Donuts to get breakfast, then I came home and was on the computer for like an hour, then I took a nap. I slept from 1:30 to 4:30, and now I'm really sleepy, and hungry since I didn't get to eat lunch... so yeah. That explains the title.
Till Next Time
Ms.Music.Lover

No comments: