November 7, 2008

How Was The Pep Rally?

Peppy!

That's what I said when my world history teacher asked me how the pep rally was. Lol. So today wasn't to bad, except world history. We did nothing, and all the people that talk and cheat and never do their work had the audacity to tell everyone to shut up when we were talking, so we didn't do anything. I hate that class so much! Mainly the people and their attitudes. The pep rally was fun, but I spent the majority of the afternoon after school talking to Devon about stupid, petty drama that is sooooo annoying, but very difficult to figure out. But tomorrow is homecoming! I am so excited!!! It's gonna be awesome! Now I'm just chilling, watching That 70's Show and listening to Cute Is What We Aim For. So funny and so good, respectively. So that's my day...
Till Next Time
Ms.Music.Lover

No comments: