November 25, 2008

"Dude, That Test was Hard as Shit!''

So that biology test I took today was HARD! My brain was completely fried after it, and my essays sucked! It really depressed me because I liked this unit, but damn was that test hard! But other than that today was a pretty chill day. I didn't pay attention in math, what else is new. I actually got in "trouble" since me and Tommy were talking while Mrs. Swann was trying to explain something, and I was even paying attention when she called us out to get us to be quiet! Kinda funny. Lol. Choir was good, singing as always. Except Mrs. Minor made me sight sing in front of the class in a small group, and I hate sight singing enough as it is! But these patterns were pretty easy so it wasn't too bad. English had to be the best class today, since we basically just chilled and performed our skit, which is always fun. Now I'm at home chilling, waiting for something exciting to happen.
Till Next Time
Ms.Music.Lover

No comments: