November 5, 2008

Candy is My Secret Lover

Nowadays candy seems like the only true friend. Lol not really, just all of my friends are wrapped up in this petty drama that is truely juvinelle. But at least I'm not involved directly...

Anyways, today made me want to cry. We got our seats moved in biology and I was in an Amazing group with my friends Tommy and Aiyana, and then I got moved, because the other person in our group was in my last group. Now I'm in a group with a girl who rarely talks, a boy who's as slow as molasses and the one person in this world I truely cannot stand. This girl bugs the crap out of me! I HATE IT!!!!!! I hope to god we get to pick our seats next quarter like she said we could... I want to be in a group with Chris!! So sad. Well the rest of the day was just as crappy, so there's really no point into getting into it...
Till Next Time
Ms.Music.Lover

No comments: