October 5, 2008

Shoes Make A Girl Feel Good

So today we went to Payless to get shoes! I got a really cute pair of gray knitted boots and a brown pair of moccasin flats. Both of them are really comfy! And I got my wnter coat! Its a black wool coat, that buttons all teh way up the neck with a hood and a tie around the waist. It's super comfy and warm! So that was my day, plus school work. Paulina slept over last night, and we stayed up late watching SNL. Anne Hathaway was the host, and she was really funny. I really don't want to go back to school tomorrow, I like the weekend. Especially because tomorrow is going to be busy, I have 2 quizzes and a lab in biology, and an essay to write for English due on tuesday. Plus I have an energy team meeting after school. So I think I'm going to get ready to go to sleep.
Till Next Time
Ms.Music.Lover

No comments: