October 27, 2008

Monday's Make Me Want To Time Travel Back To Friday

Today was not my day. First a cricket decides its going to stalk me in pre-calc, and Mariam killed it, but left it there so I picked it up with a paper towel, but I dropped it like twice! Biology was a bit annoying because we were grading the extra credit and feedback for the test we just took, and Ms. Jenkins was being super specific. Choir was a mess. Literally.My yougurt burst open in my back pack and got all over everything!! And in english, Ms. Price moved our seats, so now I'm all the way in the back! I hate it, the room feels so akward now! It stinks. Then I had to stay after school for energy team, which wasn't too bad. The most annoying girl on the planet contiuned to annoy me, but she will never be normal, so there no point in trying to change that. After school was pretty chill, I only had AP World homework, and I just finished it like 5 minutes ago. So that's that.
Till Next Time
Ms.Music.Lover

No comments: