October 13, 2008

Exhaustion + School = Tiredness.

Today was pretty tiring. I got like no sleep last night, and I really did not want to get out of bed this morning but I had too... School was just school, 1st period a bore like always, 2nd period I got in trouble because I let one of my friends look at my paper, and the teacher aid caught him, and gave me a speech, so I felt super bad. 3rd period was a pain in my ass like always. And fourth period was just blah, not very fun, just blah. At Energy team today we got more information about a conference in Virginia, that's going to cost us $100 and I have no idea what I'm gonna do about money since I've been raising money for Orlando. So I need to talk to Ms. Jenkins and Mrs. Minor about money, my least favorite topic ever. I'm gonna try and apply for a job at the Starbucks in Giant, so that should get me some money if I ge the job. This whole situation is just so stressful! Ahhhh
Till Next Time
Ms.Music.Lover

No comments: