October 20, 2008

Energy Team is a Royal Pain In My ASS!

So today at the meeting for energy team, we decided we weren't gonna do the conference at the end of the month, then Ms. Jenkins tells us its already paid for and there's no way to back out of it! It makes me so mad because I never wanted to go to the conference in the first place! Oh well!

But what makes me more mad then energy team is everyone copying off of me in AP World, and they did it without asking me! I didn't even know they had my answers till after the test, and they texted them throughout the entire damn room! And I actually thought Pat and Josh were being good students, they didn't ask me one question! But why would they when they had the answers right freaking there!! It made me so mad!!!!!! If Mr. Keiler sees we all have the same wrong answers I am ratting them out on the spot! I don't even give a fuck if the entire class hates me! That's what they get for copying!
Till Next Time
Ms.Music.Lover

No comments: