October 7, 2008

County Dancing is No Fun

So, today was pretty boring. We did a lab in biology, and then i had to stay after school for Mads, then went to the library to check out The Bell Jar and In Cold Blood for AP Lang, then I came home, and counted money for my dad, coins to be exact, and he gave me the coins, which came out to like $42, and I got a whole other jug of coins, which should be over $100, so that just needs to be cashed and its going in the orlando fund. Oh and I get fired, not personally but all the employees kids and my dads nursery got fired since some of the younger ones did horribly last week, so me and Shannon can't work, even though we were awesome. It sucks. But I'm gonna send a thank you email to my dad's boss, and explain why I wanted a job in the first place, so hopefully he'll make a donation. I really need to find a better source of income though... stupid late birthday!
Till Next Time
Ms.Music.Lover

No comments: