October 24, 2008

Biology Literally Consumed My Life Yesterday

Yesterday was sooooo stressful. From after school until 9 o'clock, I was at home for 2 hours. I had NHS and Choir afterschool till four, went home, eat, worked on biology, came up to the school at 6 to help out with the SUMMIT parent info night, which was actually a lot of fun. Then I came home and contiuned to work on biology till 11:30. So yesterday was busy.

Today at school was actually pretty fun. I got out of first epriod for a Peer Mediation meeting. 2nd period was the biology test. We had our phallinx battle in 3rd period today, which was a lot of fun. Thats what it looked like, sorta. We weren't all in formation at this point, but it was still great. Probably the most fun I've had in that class.
English was another bloodthirsty competition that led to sudden death, which my team ultimately won because I knew what tenacity meant and the other team didn't. I stayed after school to help Ms. Jenkins, which was super boring. Then later I went to go see our school production of A Year With Frog and Toad, which was so cute! I loved it, and am definately going to go see it again. Steven was in it, and he was great. The entire cast was great! Awesome show. But now I'm tired so I think I;m gonna hit the hay.
Till Next Time
Ms.Music.Lover

No comments: