September 18, 2008

In Desperate Need Of A Job

Seriousl, I really need to get a job. I need money like now in order to go to Orlando, which I want to try and do for choir. Money is imperative.

My biology field trip is tomorrow, so I will be doing nothingin all my other classes, and just lots of biology all day long. Today's biology class was pretty fun. Ms. Jenkins wasn't there, so once we were done with the work, everbody was just laughing and talking and making fun of Rachel's hospitialization, but not really. She was just making us laugh with her hand movements and spazzing arms. Today was pretty good, lots of drama back at the house, but nothing worth re-hashing. Oh! I forgot! I am one of the co-chairs for Coffee House this year! So that's exicting! But I think I'm going to go get ready for bed.
Till Next Time
Ms.Music.Lover

No comments: