September 14, 2008

$100 Dollar Dash and Ap Biology Labs Plus a Puppy

Today has been spent doing homework. Writing my essay for AP Lang, finishing labs for AP bio, and doing the homework with it as well. So don't have anything major to report, except we might be getting a puppy! Paulina's mom found a little beagle puppy, and she doesn't want to keep it, so I asked my mom about it and she told us we can keep it but we have to take care of it. We're not sure about it though, because there are other people who want the dog, plus it still could be someone elses dog. They put an ad in paper for a lost dog, so it all depends... but the dog is so cute. It's a 2 month old beagle, and she's a girl. She's sooooo adorable. I hope we get her. They named her Poochie after their old dog, and I think it suits her. Baby Poochie.
Till Next Time
Ms.Music.Lover

No comments: