August 7, 2008

One Biology Essay Down. 6 More To Go

Today I wrote the last essay out of the biology packets, mostly because it was the easiest. Lol. I still have 6 more biology essays to go, and the outlines. Not fun. I think I'm gonna try and do an essay a day, or more, and work more on the outlines. I still have the stupid project to do. The season finale of So You Think You Can Dance is on tonight! I want Courtney or Twitch to win. I forgot how much I used to love to dance, till i watched that show at Paulina's house. When I was little, that was all I ever did, and I wanted to be a Broadway dancer so badly. My college of choice was Juilliard, and dance was my life. Then I got smart. I started realizing I was good at something else, and my attention went from dance to school. There are days though, where I wish I had stayed in dance classes. Who knows what I could have done. Oh well, what's done is done. Now I'm a singer. Lol
Till Next Time
Ms.Music.Lover

No comments: