August 30, 2008

I Know I'm A Little Late

So I finally saw The Dark Night today, and it was AMAZING! So awesome. I was getting really into it, and scared! The music was so suspenseful, and it was really loud in the theater, so any time there was a random loud noise, it scared the shit out of me! But it was so good. My favorite thing though was in the middle of the movie, when the Chinese guy is getting abducted by Batman, and he takes out his gun and cocked his neck, me and Page both went "Ugh Asians". It was sooooooo funny!! I was cracking up! Harvey Dent's face scared me though... After the movie we went to get ice cream, which was yummy. Now I'm listening to the new Academy Is... CD, which is really good. I just hope dinners gonna be ready soon..
Till Next Time
Ms.Music.Lover

No comments: