July 24, 2008

A Rude Awakening

I was woken up this morning at 10 o'clock by my mother calling my cell phone. I was dreaming, and at first I thought it was Bad Day, but then I realized it was my ringtone, Hey Jude. Then she called the house, twice, which officially woke me up. She wanted us to get up and go to the pool, so I had to wake up my Trisha and James; who both didn't want to go to the pool. So we ended up taking the dog on a walk to the park in our neighborhood. It was really nice outside, not too hot, as long as you were in the shade, and thankfully we were, for the most part. Today has been pretty basic. I did a little work in the sentence book, and I mean a little. Paulina is most likely gonna sleep over on Friday and were gonna dye her hair. Fun. Shannon comes home tomorrow. Finally. 
Till Next Time
Ms.Music.Lover

BTW- I totally appreciate all you people who read this, if there are really that many avid readers. The hits are amazing. I see red everywhere! Of course, a lot of the 400 some number is me looking at the hits, but you guys started it. Thanks a lot. ♥

No comments: