July 1, 2008

More From New York

So, not much has been going on around here today. My family from China came in last night, and I got to meet my new cousin Hannah. My aunt and uncle adopted her, and her sister (not biological) Asling while living in China with my biological cousin David. The girls are adorable, but apparently they are little trouble makers, so you have to keep an eye on them. I wanted to go into the city today, but we decided not to, so I tried to plan a visit to the Statue of Liberty for thursday, but in order to go inside Lady Liberty, you need a monument pass, and all the passes for the day we wanted to go, and the length of our vacation for that matter, were sold out, so we are now going to Bayvill e Adventure Park, near the beach on Long Island, where we already are....... So, today we are doing nothing. More swimming, and family bonding, oh joy. Why won't the fun half of the family get here already?
Till Next Time
Ms.Music.Lover

No comments: