July 9, 2008

Emailing Pictures Is Annoying

So, when Paulina slept over a long time ago, we took a ton of pictures on her camera, and uploaded them onto my computer that night so I would have them too, since my camera broke. Paulina never uploaded them onto her computer, and then she deleted them at our next sleepover so we could take videos. Now she wants them, and we took like over 100, and emailing them is annoying, so I'm hoping I can write them onto a CD and just give her that. Much simpler, I just need a CD......

So, I'm sleeping over at her house tonight, should be fun! I am so tired though. I couldn't fall asleep last night till after 2, and then I woke up at 5 in the morning to stupid birds, so I had to close my window in order to go back to sleep. Then I woke up again at 11, watched Gilmore Girls, and realized I was butt tired. So I came back upstairs to try and go asleep but it didn't work, so I decided to just get moving and I started my day. I haven't really done too much today, so thats about it....
Till Next Time
Ms.Music.Lover

No comments: