July 19, 2008

Ehhh

Today was weird. My babysitting job for tomorrow got canceled, so my plans are all messed up. I finally finished watching The Black Dahlia after only getting in the 1st ten minutes the other day. Very good movie. Lot's of twists that keep you guessing. I like movies like that. I also have a thing for modern movies about old time stuff, whether it's a war movie of simply a murder mystery; if they're done right, I really enjoy watching them. Probably why a lot of my favorite movies are like that. A modern version of a true story, or of plausible events. Titanic, Pearl Harbor, Saving Private Ryan, Romeo + Juliet, and now The Black Dahlia: all modern(ish) movies based on true events from a long, long time ago, and some of my favorite movies. 
Till Next Time
Ms.Music.Lover

No comments: