June 4, 2008

Thunder! Lightening! The Way You Love Me It's Frightening!

Whenever I say thunder, I think of that song, and sing it. Right now the sky is falling from the sky? Does that make sense. We just had like a 10 minute, really strong thunder storm, which knocked the AC out of my parents window, and proceeded to cause the window to fall out on me, while I was the only one home. Not fun. The thunder was so strong it sounded like the sky was literally shattering and the universe was collapsing in on us. Pretty loud shit. 

Today I took my final in Alg 2 and Gov. I got an 88 on the final in math, which kinda makes me mad, but I have an A in the class, and that's all that matters. The government final was really easy, and I easily aced that. I did ace my choir final, I got a 98, which is pretty awesome. I only got two wrong. Tomorrow is the unpleasant finals. Chemistry and Spanish. If you have avidly been reading this blog, you know I HATE my spanish class, and it's really hard for me. I'm really worried about that final. I am also not looking forward the chemistry final, but, because of the extra credit, I now have a 96 in the class, and class rank 1, so I just need to pass with like a C, hopefully I'll get a A or B, but I really only need a C to get an A in that class. Thank god. Well, I really should get to studying.
Till Next Time
Ms.Music.Lover

No comments: