June 1, 2008

New Windows Are Problematic.

My mom has been dying to get new windows, and thats what she's spending her surplus check on. So they are coming tomorrow to do the windows, and we have to move everything away from the windows. This creates major problems for me since my desk, which is now clean but normally a mess, is in front of the windows, and the computer is too, so I have to uproot my entire room for fucking windows. This agitates me throughly. So as I am writing this, my computer is two feet into the middle of my tiny room and my desk is completely bare, minus my iHome, which I need to wake up. There are two laundry baskets next to my bed, filled with my crap and we have yet to move my desk into the middle of my extremely small space, so I'm kinda mad. 

Next week is the last week of school. Thank the lord! This year haas actually been a really good year for me, I've done so many things I would never do normally. I went to DC for a week to learn more about law and what I want to do with my life, I went to fucking Hawaii which is just amazing. I stepped out of my comfort zone and ran for class president, and gracefully lost. Lol. I sang a song, on stage, by myself, for the first time in god knows when, so this year has been pretty amazing. School was hard, but I still managed to keep up my straight A's, minus Vakahria's B in the first quarter, but I worked my ass off on everything else, and I plan to have to work even harder next year, but this year has been pretty good, overall. Now it's time for summer! 
Till Next Time
Ms.Music.Lover

No comments: