June 9, 2008

I am a Junior

Today was my official last day being a sophomore. From here on out, I shall refer to myself as a Junior. It's weird to think that I only have two years left, but I also can't wait to get them over with! I got a 86 on my chemistry final. Thank the lord. I got a 70 on my spanish final, which isn't too bad. I would have hoped for higher, but I have an A in that class, which is all that matters. I learned a lot in that class, but I am SO glad it's over. I have A's in all my other classes, so my GPA for my sophomore year is 4.13. So far so good, I have had a final average of all A's (4.0 and 4.13) all through high school. Next year will be the challenge. But now, it is time to get lazy, to not have to worry about school, to try and not get sun burnt, and to enjoy this summer, cause by next year, I am gonna need it.
Till Next Time
Ms.Music.Lover

No comments: