June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day....

So, today I really didn't do anything. Helped clean up the house for my dad, but that's about it. We never really go overboard for Father's day, but with four kids, and now like 16 father's days, it's kinda lost its meaning, but it is still dad's day, so we eat what he wants and do as he asks, without complaints, for one day. Paulina might be sleeping over tonight, that should be interesting, other than that, today has been pretty chill. Oh, last night I started my AP Bio sumer work, which I really had to think about. The biggest chunk is multiple choice questions, but there not straight forward, you have to think about them. But I got the 1st chapter done. Now I just have the outlines, the other 3 chapters, the 4 essays, and the project. And thats only Biology. I still have World history and AP Lang. Lots to do. 
Till Next Time
Ms.Music.Lover

No comments: