June 6, 2008

Guys in Bathing Suits are HOT!

So there is this guy at my pool who is drop dead gorgeous. He looks like Teddy Geiger but tanner and he doesn't have green eyes. He is the hottest boy I have ever seen. And he goes to my pool. So, consequently, I get to see him without a shirt on! Ahhh I love summertime at the pool. 

Today was particularly gay. I didn't make it into Madrigals, and I have to go to school monday to take my chemistry final and my spanish final. Not fun. Today was also locker clean out day so I had to carry all my crap around with me. Not fun. When I got home, I went to the pool with Paulina, which was better, but overall, today was just weird. Except for second period English. That was a ton of fun. We took a ton of pictures on everyone's camera. Good times man. I am gonna miss that class.
Till Next Time
Ms.Music.Lover

No comments: