May 6, 2008

My Heart is On Crack

Spring time always makes me become.....emotional? I don't think thats the right word, but I always seem to become attracted to multiple guys during spring. And most of them are because of stupid, stupid things that should not make me swoon, but it does. A guy that can make me laugh and giggle and make me feel like a middle school girl around her crush has me. Guy #1 totally did that, and thats all I really know. I got stuck standing next to him on stage for Pops and he made me laugh every night and he is moderately cute, not gorgeous, just cute. And tall. Really tall. Guy #2 is gold ID guy and I seem him everyone now! I don't know why I never noticed him before but I didn't, but now he's everywhere! He is obviously nice because he returned my ID to me after I dropped it, and didn't notice.So his niceness got me. Guy #3 is just hot, and he's patient. His a junior in advanced guitar 2 and help me learn his music for Ohio and he was patient and asked if I needed him to slow down or go through it again, which was really sweet of him. And he is amazing at guitar and funny. There seems to be a pattern here......... Guy #4 I have liked the longest and is probably the most legitimate. He is in a lot of my classes and is funny, sweet and hot. He makes me laugh my pants off and he's just really nice. But of course nothing will ever happen with any of these guys, because.... well, I don't know why it shouldn't, but it won't so lets leave it at that.
Till Next Time
Ms.Music.Lover

No comments: