April 25, 2008

TGIF

It's Friday and I've been looking forward to the end of the week since last Friday! This week has been crazy with rehearsals and the campaign and just school in general. I've been having some problems with people in school that are just being bitchy and I can't take it anymore. There is no reason for her to be a bitch to me, I haven't done anything to her and within the past couple of weeks things just keep getting worse and worse and today was just ugh!! I cannot stand it!! Oh well, I wasn't that great of a friend with her anyways, but things are going to be awkward. My brothers Communion is tomorrow, so all the family has been coming in. It's been nice outside and hopefully it will last. Oh and me and my sisters and Paulina re going to the Jonas Brothers Concert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am really excited about that! It is going to be so awesome!!!!
Till Next Time
Ms.Music.Lover

No comments: