March 27, 2008

A Chill Day. Don't You Just Love Those?

Today was very chill. School was good. I learned more stuff which is always a plus. Everyone was talking about the speech thing yesterday, and all was well in My world. 'Twas a good day, my friends, Twas a very good day. I'm excited for tomorrow though. Tomorrow night is Coffee House, which is so much fun! I love it. Kids from our school play music of read poems and there's coffee and food and its a ton of fun. Good times. I really didn't do that much with coffee house, so I kinda feel bad, but I'm still really excited. I went last year and it was a blast. Should be a good time. I have to take guitar pictures tomorrow morning and I have to walk my school guitar home with me, which won't be pleasant since I'm uncorridinated. Festival is tomorrow so I think I'm gonna go practice my piece.
Till Next Time
Ms.Music.Lover

No comments: