February 23, 2008

A Very Unproductive Saturday

I did nothing today. Paulina slept over last night after the movie's. Step Up 2 was Ahmazing. I highly recommend it. The main guy, Chase, was gorgeous! Loved seeing him shirtless and dancing! Haha, but the kids a row behind us were so annoying. They would not shut up!! It was ridiculous! I hate people like that. Anyways, the sleepover was fun, as usual. Paulina left at 7:30 this morning though, so I went back to sleep and didn't wake up until 11. I chilled all morning/afternoon and just watched movies on TV, then took a shower at 3:30. I went to church at five and read books to a little girl, whose older sister is in the CCD class I help out with. They are both adorable little girls. But I haven't really done anything today, and I won't do anything tomorrow either. I just don't want to go back to school on monday!
Till Next Time
Ms.Music.Lover

No comments: