February 21, 2008

Pissed Off at My Dad. What Else is New?

My dad was pissing me off earlier today and he just kept doing it! I had a choir rehersal today and our fundrasiers where dropped. They came at like 12, I didn't get home til after 4. My mom carried it into the house, put it on the counter, then went off to go do other things, same with me. At 4:45 my dad's all pissed off because everything's thawed and he's yelling at me for nothing and telling me to change my attitude and the typical bull shit I get from him. Then he tells me to call up the company to find out if these things can be refrozen, and I'm just like WTF is your problem. I don't understand why I have to call them, why can't he? He's so stupid. So I just call them and the ladies like "It should be fine?" not really knowing, so I was just like, whatever I called and she told me it's fine so I'm not going to worry about it. Then when I leave to go over to Paulina's house to give her the fundraiser stuff she ordered, I go out into the garage to tell him I'm leaving, and he's like when are you going to be back? I wasn't sure on when I was going to be back, so I said, I don't know, I'll probably hang out there for a little while, but not long, then he just got pissed and was like "change your attitude" and I was okay. Then I left. Dad is stupid. I really wish he wouldn't act like this. It pisses me off and I hate fighting with him, but I'm not afraid of him the way I used to be when I was little. So, when I don't agree with him, I say it. Probably not the best thing for the Father/Daughter relationship.

Today was fine until I got home. I hope it snows tonight, because I really don't want to go to school. I have an F in chemistry and a B in spainsh and I have both of those classes tomoorrow and I hate both of those classes. Not fun.
Till Next Time
Ms.Music.Lover

No comments: