February 5, 2008

A Good Day

Today was good. I got to listen to my Kate Nash CD in Alg2/Trig. Mr Quickel wasnt here and the sub didn't give us any work. English class we took the SRI test which was stupid. Choir was productive and we finished two songs. Government was much better that yesterdays boring class about the federal budget. We talked about the Judicial Branch, which is my favorite branch of the three. I think when I get older I want to be the 1st female Chief Justice. But the funny part was I had raised my hand to anwser a question and he called on someone else, which I wasn't mad about. I was frustrated because the person he called on went off the subject and didn't anwser the question he asked, so I made a face at Page, who sits next to me, and Mr. Morris saw me and just smiled. Then after class I was asking him a question, so I left my math book in his class. I went back downstairs to get the book, and as I was leaving the class room he came up to me and was talking to me and apologizing again about how he couldn't call on me, which he has done multiple times before(I'm kinda a government Know-it-all =]) and I was just laughing and saying it was okay, because I wasn't making a face because I was frustrated because he didn't call on me, I was making the face because I was pissed off at Katy and wanted her to shut up! So that made me smile! Sga was short and sweet, so I got home around 3. Then I just chilled and got the Kate Voegele CD and We The Kings CD.
Till Next Time
Ms.Music.Lover

No comments: