January 12, 2008

A Wasteful Saturday

So yesterday I didn't feel well. School was boring and I really can't remember much of it. I was really pissed at Win yesterday and i yelled at him over something he said to me, then realized I was being a hypocrit, since I made a comment similar to what he said. But we worked it out and ended up talking till 12:15. He then left but said he was coming back, so I decided to catch up on my reading and he never came back so I went to bed around one. At 5 o'clock in the morning, my dog decided she was going to throw up on my floor and she made alot of noise doing it and it woke me up. So I had to find the paper towels and cover it up so that when I woke up I could tell my mom so she could clean it up, because I was NOT doing that. So anyways, I went back to sleep and my mom woke me up at 10 to tell me she was leaving with my brother to go do one of his stupid activites. So, I then continued to sleep until 12. I finally got out of bed, and went down stairs to do my chemistry homework, while watching The X Files (movie, not they show, but they are both weird) because my dad was watching it. I got in the shower around 1 and ate t 1:30. Then I just chilled and watched TV, until around 4 when I started my government homework. I went to church at 5 and when I got home i watched alittle bit of the Packers game and then I started my government project, until I was called down to dinner. Literally. My mom called me on my cell phone because aparently she had been calling me but I couldn't hear her because I was listening to my iPod. After dinner I did the dishes. and know I'm up here on the computer, writing this. I really didn't do anything today, and I still have alot of work to do. So I think im going to go do my spanish, because I don't think im going to get my government done tonight.
Till Next Time
Ms.Music.Lover

No comments: