January 21, 2008

A Good Monday???


I didn't have school today, which is why today was a good monday! I woke up at 12, thanks to my mom who would not let me sleep! Oh well, today was fine. I didn't really do that much. Cleaned the house and did my homework. My dad is all excited about the Giants winning last night so he just bought a ton of Giant's T-Shirts with NFC Championship on them for everyone. If we win the SuperBowl he's gonna have to buy 6 more T-shirts and shot glasses and coins and basically a repeat of what we just went through. Oh well, I get cute shirt. ↑ That's the shirt! You can't see it very well, but trust me, it's cute. I'm excited for the Super Bowl! I better be home in time, since I'm going up to New York that weekend. Well, I'm going to go catch up on my One Tree Hill.
Till Next Time
Ms.Music.Lover

No comments: