January 16, 2008

The Dentist

I had to go for my six month check up today, except it was more like 8 because my original 6 month was in November. But, as I was sitting in the chair, with the hygienists fingers in my mouth, I was thinking, dentist know a lot about you. Your teeth are sometimes the most informational body part. They tell what you eat, what you don't. How often you brush your teeth, how often you forgot to floss. If you've ever had a cavity, or braces. All of that is there in your mouth, and the Dentist has to look at it. I never really minded the dentist until this visit. The hygienist practically killed my teethe with those scrapper things. They still hurt and she did it an hour ago. My mom also told her not to give me fluoride, but she forgot and did it anyways, and I hate the fluoride. Its nasty and you can't eat after it. Then she remembered like five minutes later that she wasn't supposed to give it to me, but she didn't charge us for it, so it was okay. It was not a pleasant experience.

No comments: