January 31, 2008

Brain Dead

I am so tired. I had like one of my personal hardest government test and my brain is like deflated. I'm tired and not functioning properly. Today was muy mal! Heather came to guitar and is seems like everytime shes around Devon does give a shit about me. She wanted me to give my seat up so Heather could sit there, and I'm like WTF its my seat, no! It's just stupid, but I don't like it. Heathers funny as hell, I like her, but not the way Devon acts around her, if that makes sense. Well, I worked on my music, but I'm really not liking my solo piece, its alot harder than I thought it was. I actually learned something in Chemistry today. We learned about moles and I didn't really understand the concept, but Win explained it to me. He also tried to joke about my sweatshirt, which has Thumper form Bambi on it, and he tried to joke about how i can't let Lennie from Of Mice and Men see it because he would want to pet the bunny, which is convenitly right on my boob, and he tried to joke about it and I just ignored him like I always do. Government I had a test, which you know about already. It was hard and I don't think I did as well as I could have. Spanish class wasn't that bad today. We had our mini fiesta and watched a movie, that I actually liked alot. I wanna keep watching it.

But now I'm home in my freezing cold house. I was watching some show about Ice Storms on the Science Channel, and they were talking about how the body loses heat when its cold, and I'm surprised I haven't suffered Hypothermia yet. My room is ridiculously cold. I have on two sweatshirts right now and my Fuggs and I'm still really cold. Not fun.

Something that will be fun is this weekend I'm going up to New York. I'm from there and the majority of my family is still up there, and this weekend is my Grandma's 75th Birthday and her sister is throughing her a surprise party, and she doesn't know we're coming up! I can't wait to see her reaction when she see's us! So I'm really excited about that. We're leaving Friday night and coming back Sunday.

Another fun thing happening this weekend is THE SUPERBOWL!!!!!! I am SOOOO excited about that!!! Its gonna be awsome!! The Giants are sooooooo going to win!!!!!!!

Till Next Time
Ms.Music.Lover

No comments: