January 5, 2008

A Boring Day......

Today was so uneventful. I didn't wake up until 12:45 and didnt even take a shower till around four! I went to church at five and then went to SUPER GIANT to get food for dinner. I saw a guy that I used to go to elementary school with and i have to say, he was looking hot. I then came home and had to help my mom cook dinner. I hate cooking and I'm so bad at it, but today I didn't do too bad. I made really awsome corn bread, that I hadn't had in AGES!!! And I made onion rings, which were good, they just didnt have enough batter on them, so they weren't my best. But I did it all without burning down the house, which is a definate accomplishment. So today wasn't much of a day, but it wasn't that bad. Well, I'm gonna go now, and go watch a movie with the family.
Til Next Time
Ms.Music.Lover

No comments: