January 18, 2008

A Bad Day

Today has been a very bad day. In 1st period, I made one stupid comment about a class that alot of my friends are taking next year and my one friend was like "I'm mad at you" but she was acting all silly so I figured she was joking, but she wouldn't talk to me so I apologized, but it was all pissing me off. So in second period I was still all upset and I tried apologizing to her again, but she blow it up and told two of my other friends what happened and she twisted my words to make it sound like I was calling her stupid for taking the class, when all I said was the class is stupid, just because i'm not personally interested in it. And when she told everyone else it just made things worse and made me more upset because I thought more people were going to be mad at me. So I profusely apologized to everyone and she was like "I'm not mad at you, i just think what you said was mean". I hate it when people 1. Get mad at me for voicing my opinion. 2. Pretend to be mad at me, because I get very upset when people I care about are mad and me and 3. When someone i thought i knew, doesn't realize that I'm opionated and say things sometimes without really meaning them, or meaning the reasons I say something. So today has been a bad day because I realized that my friends don't really understnad me as i thought they did. Except Page, but she refuses to take sides, which bugs me!! But I still love her, for being neutral. Im tired and pissed off, but now I have to put on a happy face a celebrate my dad's birthday.
Till Next Time (when im in a better mood)
Ms.Music.Lover

No comments: